PokéLegend Index du ForumRechercherMembresS’enregistrerConnexion

HQ.Libera - The>&Christmas Album - 2011

PokéLegend Index du Forum -> Le RPG -> PokéBonus Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lizajava

Masculin
Pokédollars: 511
Moyenne de Pokédollars par action: 25,55

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ.Libera - The>&Christmas Album - 2011 Répondre en citant

Libera - The Christmas Album - 2011 > urlin.us/2bcg6

Veni,,,Veni,,Emmanuel,,play,,pause,,stop,,close,,Gaude,,,gaude,,,Emmanuel,,Veni,,,veni,,Emmanuel!,,captivum,,solve,,Israel,,qui,,gemit,,in,,exsilio,,privatus,,Dei,,Filio,,Gaude,,,gaude,,,Emmanuel,,nascetur,,pro,,te,,,IsraelPrizeman's,expert,arrangements,have,a,warm,,soft-focus,glow,that,matches,and,complements,the,boys',sound,and,makes,this,an,ideal,album,for,quiet,,meditative,holiday,listeningReferences[edit]Have,,Yourself,,a,,Merry,,Little,,Christmas,,close,,Have,,yourself,,a,,merry,,little,,Christmas,,let,,your,,heart,,be,,light,,Next,,year,,all,,our,,troubles,,will,,be,,out,,of,,sight,,Have,,yourself,,a,,merry,,little,,Christmas,,make,,the,,Yuletide,,gay,,Next,,year,,all,,our,,troubles,,will,,be,,miles,,away,,Once,,again,,as,,in,,olden,,days,,happy,,golden,,days,,of,,yore,,Faithful,,friends,,who,,were,,dear,,to,,us,,will,,be,,near,,to,,us,,once,,more,,Someday,,soon,,we,,all,,will,,be,,together,,if,,the,,fates,,allow,,Until,,then,,,well,,have,,to,,muddle,,through,,somehow,,So,,have,,yourself,,a,,merry,,little,,Christmas,,now,,Libera,-,The,Christmas,Album,Studio,album,by,Libera,Released,2011,Genre,Classical,,Choral,,New-age,Label,EMI,Classics,Producer,Ian,Tilley,,Robert,Prizeman,Libera,chronology,Peace,(2010),Libera:,The,Christmas,Album,(2011),Song,of,Life:,A,Collection,(2012),Deluxe,Edition,and,Japan,Edition,Cover,It,lacks,the,clear,,true,,crisp,boyish,exuberence,produced,by,the,trebles,of,top,UK,cathedral,choirs,such,as,Westminster,Abbey,,King's,College,,Cambridge,or,Wells,Cathedral,choirs,,whose,own,Christmas,discs,will,provide,much,longer-lasting,listening,pleasureIt's,also,that,their,very,raison,d'tre,is,to,bestow,warm,,fluffy,feelings,upon,their,listenersNo"Lullabye,(Goodnight,My,Angel)",(solo,by,Joshua,Madine),3:51,Title,,,Length,,,16.Track,,,Listing,,,Sample,,,Title/Composer,,,Performer,,,Time,,,Stream,,,1,,,Joy,,,to,,,the,,,world,,,(Music,,,from,,,William,,,Holford's,,,'Voce,,,di,,,Melodia'),,,Robert,,,Prizeman,,,Libera,,,2:52,,,2,,,Still,,,,Still,,,,Still,,,Mack,,,Wilberg,,,Libera,,,3:53,,,Spotify,,,3,,,Carol,,,of,,,the,,,Bells,,,Mykola,,,Leontovych,,,Libera,,,3:07,,,Spotify,,,4,,,Veni,,,,Veni,,,Emmanuel,,,Robert,,,Prizeman,,,Libera,,,4:08,,,Spotify,,,5,,,Once,,,in,,,Royal,,,David's,,,City,,,Henry,,,John,,,Gauntlett,,,Libera,,,3:27,,,Spotify,,,6,,,O,,,Holy,,,Night,,,Adolphe,,,Adam,,,Libera,,,4:42,,,Spotify,,,7,,,White,,,Christmas,,,Irving,,,Berlin,,,Libera,,,3:48,,,Spotify,,,8,,,Corpus,,,Christi,,,Carol,,,Benjamin,,,Britten,,,Libera,,,3:15,,,Spotify,,,9,,,In,,,Dulci,,,Jubilo,,,Libera,,,3:14,,,Spotify,,,10,,,Have,,,Yourself,,,a,,,Merry,,,Little,,,Christmas,,,Ralph,,,Blane,,,/,,,Hugh,,,Martin,,,Libera,,,3:17,,,Spotify,,,11,,,Sing,,,the,,,Story,,,Hans,,,Edler,,,Libera,,,3:43,,,Spotify,,,12,,,Coventry,,,Carol,,,Robert,,,Prizeman,,,Libera,,,3:24,,,Spotify,,,13,,,The,,,First,,,Nowell,,,Libera,,,3:39,,,Spotify,,,14,,,Jubilate,,,Deo,,,Robert,,,Prizeman,,,Libera,,,4:26,,,Spotify,,,15,,,While,,,Shepherds,,,Watched,,,Their,,,Flocks,,,Libera,,,2:34,,,Spotify,,,16,,,Lullabye,,,(Goodnight,,,My,,,Angel),,,Billy,,,Joel,,,Libera,,,3:51,,,Spotify,,,blue,,,highlight,,,denotes,,,track,,,pick,,,It,was,released,in,2011,via,record,label,EMI,ClassicsO,,Holy,,Night,,close,,O,,holy,,night,,,the,,stars,,are,,brightly,,shining,,it,,is,,the,,night,,of,,the,,dear,,Saviours,,birth,,Long,,lay,,the,,world,,in,,sin,,and,,error,,pining,,til,,he,,appeared,,and,,the,,soul,,felt,,its,,worth,,A,,thrill,,of,,hope,,the,,weary,,world,,rejoices,,for,,yonder,,breaks,,a,,new,,and,,glorious,,morn,,Fall,,on,,your,,knees,,O,,hear,,the,,angel,,voices,,O,,night,,divine,,O,,night,,when,,Christ,,was,,born,,O,,Holy,,night,,,O,,holy,,night,,Truly,,he,,taught,,us,,to,,love,,one,,another,,His,,law,,is,,love,,and,,his,,gospel,,is,,peace,,Chains,,shall,,he,,break,,for,,the,,slave,,is,,our,,brother,,and,,in,,his,,name,,all,,oppression,,shall,,cease,,Sweet,,hymns,,of,,joy,,in,,grateful,,chorus,,raise,,we,,let,,all,,within,,us,,praise,,his,,holy,,name,,Christ,,is,,the,,Lord,,For,,ever,,praise,,we,,his,,power,,and,,glory,,evermore,,proclaim,,The,boys,themselves,have,attractive,voices,and,effortless,top,registers,,but,their,vocal,delivery,has,been,developed,to,complement,Prizeman's,compositional,style,and,sounds,manufacturedJubilate,,Deo,,close,,Alleluia,,Angels,,holy,,,high,,and,,lowly,,Tell,,the,,story,,of,,the,,glory,,Jubilate,,Deo,,Jubilate,,deo,,omnis,,terra,,Servite,,domino,,in,,laetitiae,,Heaven,,soaring,,,stars,,adoring,,Tell,,the,,story,,of,,the,,glory,,Its,,,boys,,,are,,,drawn,,,from,,,a,,,wide,,,range,,,of,,,south,,,London,,,schools,,,,encompassing,,,a,,,good,,,spread,,,of,,,social,,,backgrounds"White,Christmas",(Solo,by,Stefan,Leadbeater),3:48,8Christmas,,,music,,,is,,,wonderful,,,for,,,its,,,variety,,,,from,,,the,,,bright,,,punch,,,of,,,Joy,,,to,,,the,,,World,,,and,,,the,,,awe-filled,,,reverence,,,of,,,Veni,,,,Veni,,,,Emmanuel,,,,to,,,the,,,heart-warming,,,schmaltz,,,of,,,Have,,,Yourself,,,a,,,Merry,,,Little,,,Christmas"Jubilate,,Deo",,(Solo,,by,,Jakob,,De,,Menezes-Wood),,4:26,,15You,,can,,add,,or,,edit,,information,,about,,The,,Christmas,,Album,,at,,musicbrainz.org,,Less,,,familiar,,,is,,,how,,,they've,,,been,,,reinterpreted,,,,Libera-style,,,,by,,,PrizemanOfficial,site,Amazon.com,site,for,the,Deluxe,Edition,HMV,Japan,site,for,Winter,Songs,Lullabye,,,(Goodnight,,,my,,,Angel),,,close,,,Goodnight,,,my,,,angel,,,time,,,to,,,close,,,your,,,eyes,,,and,,,save,,,these,,,questions,,,for,,,another,,,day,,,I,,,think,,,I,,,know,,,what,,,youve,,,been,,,asking,,,me,,,I,,,think,,,you,,,know,,,what,,,Ive,,,been,,,trying,,,to,,,say,,,I,,,promised,,,I,,,would,,,never,,,leave,,,you,,,and,,,you,,,should,,,always,,,know,,,,wherever,,,you,,,may,,,go,,,,no,,,matter,,,where,,,you,,,are,,,,I,,,never,,,will,,,be,,,far,,,away,,,Goodnight,,,my,,,angel,,,now,,,its,,,time,,,to,,,sleep,,,and,,,still,,,so,,,many,,,things,,,I,,,want,,,to,,,say,,,Remember,,,all,,,the,,,songs,,,you,,,sang,,,for,,,me,,,when,,,we,,,went,,,sailing,,,on,,,an,,,emerald,,,bay,,,And,,,like,,,a,,,boat,,,out,,,on,,,the,,,ocean,,,Im,,,rocking,,,you,,,to,,,sleep,,,,the,,,waters,,,dark,,,and,,,deep,,,inside,,,this,,,ancient,,,heart,,,youll,,,always,,,be,,,a,,,part,,,of,,,me,,,Goodnight,,,my,,,angel,,,now,,,its,,,time,,,to,,,dream,,,and,,,dream,,,how,,,wonderful,,,your,,,life,,,will,,,be,,,Someday,,,your,,,child,,,will,,,cry,,,and,,,if,,,you,,,sing,,,this,,,lullaby,,,,then,,,in,,,your,,,heart,,,there,,,will,,,always,,,be,,,a,,,part,,,of,,,me,,,Someday,,,well,,,all,,,be,,,gone,,,but,,,lullabyes,,,go,,,on,,,and,,,on,,,,they,,,never,,,die,,,thats,,,how,,,you,,,and,,,I,,,will,,,be,,,..Veni,,,,O,,,Sapientia,,,quae,,,hic,,,disponis,,,omnia,,,Veni,,,,viam,,,prudentiae,,,ut,,,doceas,,,et,,,gloriae,,,O,,,come,,,,O,,,come,,,Emmanuel,,,and,,,ransom,,,captive,,,Israel,,,that,,,mourns,,,in,,,lonely,,,exile,,,here,,,until,,,the,,,Son,,,of,,,God,,,appear,,,Rejoice!,,,Rejoice!,,,Emmanuel,,,shall,,,come,,,to,,,thee,,,,O,,,Israel,,,"Himig,,,Pasko",,,(solos,,,by,,,Ralph,,,Skan,,,and,,,Isaac,,,London),,,,,,Japan,Edition,NoBBC,,Review,,Whats,,a,,wide-ranging,,programme,,on,,paper,,is,,delivered,,with,,single-flavour,,monotonyExternal,,links[edit] f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   PokéLegend Index du Forum -> Le RPG -> PokéBonus Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation